Additional Coverage

Additional insurance covers can be included either as a bolt-on to an existing policy or taken out as a stand-alone policy. It is often a complicated process selecting which policy to use. We will help you navigate through this and help you find the policies that suit your needs.

Contractor's All Risks

Contractors' All Risks insurance (CAR) (also referred to as Contract Works or Construction Insurance) typically provides cover for the cost of physical loss or damage to building works, advanced loss of revenue/income, public liability, installation and constructional plant/machinery including hired-in plant and tools where you are responsible under CPA conditions. This form of Insurance covers existing structures, temporary and permanent construction works plus materials should they be damaged or stolen prior to completion. The policy can be used to cover new builds, refurbishments, repairs or extensions.

To help you with your decisions we have created a document as part of our service. This can be downloaded here.

High Net-Worth Household

High Net-Worth Household Insurance is an innovative and flexible home insurance designed for affluent individuals with substantial assets. It is usually available for households starting with building sums insured of £500,000 and above and contents of £100,000 and above.

We place policies with leading high net worth insurers who tailor make policies, including motor insurance, legal expenses and break-down cover. The policies are much wider in coverage than usual household insurance and these specialist insurers offer exceptional claims servicing.

Personal Accident & Group Travel

This cover is frequently provided for directors and key staff to cover injury following an accident which causes death or disablement. In the event of an incident insurers will pay up to an agreed amount.

Cover can also be extended to cover business travel for Medical Expenses, Loss or damage to Personal Baggage or Money, Personal Liability, Cancellation and curtailment and legal expenses.

Motor Fleet

Motor Fleet Insurance covers for private, commercial or haulage vehicles travelling within the UK or abroad.

We have a number of relationships with specialist motor insurers who provide comprehensive levels of cover for all types of motor vehicles, which complies with DVLA requirements and often provides cover for drivers over 25 years.

Fidelity Insurance

Fidelity Insurance covers a business for loss arising out of employee dishonesty such as theft and fraudulent action.

Environmental Liability

Environmental Liability insurance covers costs related to pollution. This insurance can provide effective cover for either known or unknown pre-existing incidents and also for potential new incidents.

We have relationships with several specialist Environmental Liability insurers all of whom have a huge wealth of experience and knowledge in the industry enabling us to provide our clients with competitive quotations tailored to meet their requirements.

Legal Indemnity

Legal Indemnity provides cover against claims arising from problems affecting title use or development of land and is a specific type of insurance policy used in conveyancing transactions where there is some sort of legal defect (a missing landlord, lack of planning permission or building regulations approval, a lack of a right of way etc.) which cannot be quickly resolved (or in some cases cannot be resolved at all) and which is reasonably unlikely to cause any actual loss but does have the potential to cause a significant loss.

Title Insurance

Title insurance protects real estate owners and lenders against any property loss or damage they might experience because defects in the title to the property. Each title insurance policy is subject to specific terms, conditions and exclusions.

Rights of Light Insurance

A right to light gives the owner of a building with windows that are receiving natural daylight a right to maintain an adequate level of illumination for the continued comfortable enjoyment of the room or rooms receiving that light.

Rights of Light Insurance provides protection against financial losses that might arise in the event of enforcement or attempted enforcement of a possible breach of a right to light.

Cyber Insurance

Cyber policies typically provide two main elements of cover being first party – loss or damage to your physical assets and third party liability.

First party provides insurance for loss or damage to your digital assets including the costs incurred for restoring, updating, recreating or replacing. If you suffer a security breach on your network, transmit any malicious code, or if you breach any third party or employee privacy rights or confidentiality the costs of the subsequent investigation, defence and civil damages can be significant. It’s possible to insure these costs under the security and privacy liability section of a cyber policy.

Professional Indemnity

We have been providing Professional Indemnity insurance for over ten years to a multitude of differing clients. Cover is provided to indemnify the policyholder in respect of liability arising out of wrongful acts in the provision of professional services. We work with a number of specialist insurers to ensure the correct cover is provided at competitive premiums.

With Professional Indemnity claims it is imperative that the management of claims is taken very seriously and we work proactively with insurers in defence of all reasonable claims allegations made against our clients to enable a successful outcome.

Directors and Officers Liability

Directors and officers of companies of all size have a certain amount of person liabilities within fiduciary duties of their positions. When accusations are brought against directors for breaches of these duties, actions may be brought against them personally without basis causing severe repercussion for a company of any size. It is commonly expected that limited liability extends to directors however this is not the case as personal liabilities are unlimited.

Employers Liability

This is compulsory insurance against liability for injury or disease to a party’s employees arising out of their employment. This is highly relevant in the construction sector where health and safety risks are inherent.

The minimum level of insurance is £5 million; however it is common for insurance to be taken out at a higher level of £10 million and above.